Sales Project Assistant (M/F/D)
Welcome aboard. We foster sustainable relationships both externally and internally: a long-term personnel strategy is key. In doing so, we allow you all the creative freedom you need. You learn from us and we learn from you. This mutual respect is part of our professional ethos and robust corporate culture. Become part of our team!
Full-time Project Assistant (M/F/D) in our Düsseldorf team
- You will support our managing partner with commercial tasks as well as the coordination of various projects and processes
- You will organise customer appointments, meetings, prepare minutes and process incoming mail
- Your tasks also include the organisation and coordination of daily business, as well as business trips, events, deadlines and activities
- Your area of responsibility includes the confident handling of our CRM software as well as the creation of exposés
- You will be responsible for correspondence with customers and service providers
- You will independently manage smaller projects and supervise special tasks
This is what you should have
- A completed education or degree in real estate or business administration and experience as an assistant Ideally, at least several years of professional experience as well
- In cooperation with our managing partner, you possess a strong sense of responsibility and always act confidently and as a team player in your role
- You have a high level of commitment and excellent work quality
- You are a competent and service-oriented communicator when you contact external customers
- You have already acquired good knowledge of MS Office programmes and are always open-minded towards digital innovations
We offer you the following
- An interesting and varied job
- Working in a modern, stylish office in the heart of Düsseldorf's old town with good public transport and traffic connections.
- An attractive salary, development prospects and comprehensive training opportunities
- A dynamic, collaborative team with plenty of scope to work independently
- Flexible working hours, informal atmosphere, barista bar, corporate benefits and direct communication channels
Interested? Then we can't wait to receive your application!
Melanie Fischbacher is looking forward to receiving your application documents by mail: .
Lührmann Düsseldorf GmbH & Co. KG
Flinger Straße 9–11